Lijit Ad Tag

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Peach the Destroyer: Issue 006


Click for full size

Happy Cinco de Mayo, everyone! Aww, it's the first Peach the Destoryer  update on a holiday (in hindsight, there really should have been something about that since Peach is even in Mexico...oops).

Panel 3 nearly broke me. Ever since Issue 001, I'd wanted the teleportation portals to look less like the lame, scribbled-out swirling vortexes and more like something more Jack Kirby-esque. Panel 3 was my attempt to skew towards that instead of...well, what it looks like in panel 1 (funny how that works, isn't it?). It was also my first attempt at making Peach gray (like she is in the real world), but I wanted to hold off on any major changes to character design until the next arc.

Finally, yes, that is supposed to be me in Panel 6 and not the PC guy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment