Lijit Ad Tag

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Peach the Destroyer: Issue 034

Click for full-size

Good morning, Destroyers!

Not much to say this week other than, hey, tunnels. I promise they won't be slogging through them as long as they did in the Prague story arc.

Comic book selection was fairly light today, with only one book coming out (excluding the fact that I'm now another issue behind on Super Dinosaur…I swear one day I'll catch up!)

  • Flash Gordon: Zeitgeist
Oh, man is this thing fun. Things kick off with quoting the opening dialogue from Queen's Flash's Theme, which automatically made it a win in my book. From there, we go on a rollicking 1930's action-adventure that feels familiar to anyone who's at least watched an Indiana Jones movie…except there's a freaking rocket ship! And an alien planet! And Hitler's totally gonna be all up in this comic!…or at least I assume he is…he's all over the 50 billion covers available for this issue.Seriously, awesome book. Check it out.
That's all we've got this week, kids. I'll see you next Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment