Lijit Ad Tag

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Peach the Destroyer: Issue 014

Click for full size

...and with this UNBELIEVABLE CLIFFHANGER, Peach's Day off comes to a close. Not much to say about this week's issue. It's one of those ideas that's been floating in my head for weeks, so it's nice to finally get it out. Next week it's an ALL-NEW ADVENTURE! Anything could happen!

Moving on to my Ten Favorite Webcomics, this week it's Dr. McNinja. He's a doctor. Who's a ninja. I really shouldn't have to say anything else, you should already have clicked the link. Actually, truth be told, it took me a few tries to read through the archives...it's a lot of plot to absorb and it can get so surreal it makes what I do on Peach the Destroyer look completely sane and rational, but if you get past stuff like the good Doctor having a gorilla receptionist and a pet velociraptor (named Yoshi, naturally), you're in for one of the best rides in webcomics.

0 comments:

Post a Comment