Lijit Ad Tag

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Peach the Destroyer: Issue 016

Click for full size

This was very nearly the second issue of Peach the Destroyer to feature color...I was going to give Peach those creepy green glowing eyes cats get in the dark, but I couldn't get the right color and...frankly, she kept looking evil. And you just can't do that to your hero...especially not when you're less than 20 comics in*. Also, my original script for the comic totally didn't have that cheesy arrow/tagline combo in panel 6, but I was worried the shadow wasn't playing good enough and we all know how I like to be subtle like a sledgehammer.

Moving on to this week's entry in my Ten Favorite Webcomics is one I've been wanting to include for a while...Jefbot! Seriously, this comic makes me nerd out like few others. This comic hit the ground running with stuff like the annual Christmas Bat (which totally sounds like something my family would've come up with), Jeff/Jefbot's feud with Wil Wheaton, and, as of late, a could-be girlfriend who runs the local arcade (I'm linking to the second comic in the arc where we first see her...if you want to start at the beginning of that arc, go back one).

Well, that's all for this week, kids. Hope you have a good week and I'll see you next time!

* - note: I'm totally sure someone could totally pull that off, but I just can't do it, man...

0 comments:

Post a Comment