Lijit Ad Tag

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Peach the Destroyer: Issue 018

Click for full size


Hello, my faithful Destroyer fans! Not much to say about this week's comic…I considered putting a filler comic up (due to my schedule this week being slightly wonky), but decided against it when I realized it would take the same amount of effort either way.

Anyway, today's entry in my Ten Favorite Webcomics is a little bit…off the wall, I guess. As with most webcomics I follow, I can't remember how I found Jax's Across the Multiverse (I think the time vortex in one of the earlier comics helped endear it to me…plus someone in the comments name-dropped Doctor Who), but I'm always glad that I found another comic to enjoy. Like a lot of comics on my little list, it felt very…light and, while not as gag-based as some of the entries in my list, it still managed to grow into a surprisingly serious story. Jax still has a lot of the plot details closet to his chest and I can't wait to see where the story goes from here.

Well, that's all for this week, children. Come back next week for more crazy Peach the Destroyer action!

0 comments:

Post a Comment